jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject maven site:deploy
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:36:42 GMT
hi guys,

currently we have 2 conflicting styles of deploying the sites
as far as i can tell.

roy added the "docs" directory, where i assumed that
someone would put the website using maven
site:generate and then copy it into the target
using site:deploy and then committing everything
into svn, from where anyone with www-permissions
(roy) would pick it up and put things online.

it seems now that tim thought of another way
to deploy with respect to the changes of
<siteDirectory>/www/incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/docs/</siteDirectory>

should i still commit the results back into the
"docs" directory?
if yes, i think we might want to change the siteDirectory back to
<siteDirectory>docs</siteDirectory>

regards,
david
standardize your content-repository !