jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial maven files
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:08:06 GMT
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:18:56 -0400, Tim Reilly
<tim.reilly@consultant.com> wrote:
> > > [Tim Reilly wrote:]
> > [Stefan Guggisberg wrote:]
> > > * Check the generated build.xml is not missing
> > > targets/functionality that
> > > stefan might have had in the orig build.xml.
> >
> > i generated the build.xml. it seems like everything's there. there's
> > only a minor problem with the jcr-0.14beta.jar. when trying to run the
> > ant script, i keep getting the following error:
> >
> >       [get] Getting:
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jcr-api/jars/jcr-0.14beta.jar
> >     [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException
> >     [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException
> >     [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException
> >     [get] Can't get
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jcr-api/jars/jcr-0.14beta.jar
> >  to D:\dev\jsr170\jackrabbit\target\lib\jcr-0.14beta.jar
> >
> > i have copied the jar to my local repository (i.e.
> > %userprofile%\.maven\repository\jcr-api\jars\jcr-0.14beta.jar), but
> > the build script doesn't check the local rep. when i manually copy it
> > to target/lib, there is still the error msg but the build succeeds.
> >
> > any ideas?
> 
> I've added a postGoal to the ant:generate-build goal to inject
> /lib/**/*.jar into the classpath.
> Could you verify the latest changes fix the issue?

i did a fresh checkout, removed the jcr-0.14beta.jar from the local repository
and ran "maven ant" to genereate the build.xml.

invoking "ant" however still produced the same error msg's:

get-deps:
...
[get] Getting: http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jcr-api/jars/jcr-0.14beta.jar
[get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException
...
[get] Can't get
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jcr-api/jars/jcr-0.14beta.jar to
D:\dev\jsr170\jackrabbit\target\lib\jcr-0.14beta.jar

ant reported "BUIILD SUCCESSFUL" though and jackrabbit-0.14-dev.jar
was found in ./target.

i guess that since the build succeeds it is now only a cosmetical
issue (the error msg).

cheers
stefan

> 
> If it's ok, then whenever dependency versions change we can $>maven ant and
> commit the updated build.xml to svn.
> 
> Thanks,
> -TR
> 
>

Mime
View raw message