jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apache Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:00:26 GMT
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:14:48 +0200, Gianugo Rabellino
<gianugo@apache.org> wrote:
> On another subject, is there any kind of high level documentation to
> get acquainted with the current codebase (apart obviously from the spec
> itself)? I'm not afraid of looking straight at the code, but I sure
> could use some generic overview. :)

there's currently no documentation available on the current implementation,
and javadoc is very sparse, to say the least :(

i totally agree that such information would be helpfull and it is a
major point on my todo list. i will post a general overview of the
architecture when i have done the initial commit of the code.

currently the only thing you can do is to delve right into the code. i
tried to provide comprehensive inline-comments whereever it seemed
appropriate/required.

stefan