jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject mailing list moderation
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:47:56 GMT
BTW, I am the list moderator for all of the jackrabbit mailing lists.
If you would like a different address subscribed to the lists, or
want me to add your alternate addresses to the allow lists, feel
free to send me instructions.  Otherwise, when you post from a new
address they will sit in the pending queue until I remember to look
in my apmail folder, after which I will mod them through and add the
address to the allow list (unless you already posted the same message
from your other address as well, in which case I just delete to save
the noise).

....Roy