jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: please set your subversion eol properties
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:19:20 GMT
>> i've noticed a quite annoying behaviour when i'm doing a svn update 
>> and locally modified files get updated from the server. it seems that svn
>> doesn't try to merge the changes from the server into my working copy.
>> it simply creates two conflict sections for the while file.
> Was that before or after the eol-style change?  My guess is that
> those were generated files that were not svn add'd, since I found
> a lot of those when I did a site:deploy last night.

that was after the eol-style change. it concerned the files where
you added the eol-style property that i missed.
i modified the files locally at the same time and then did an update
to get the new eol-style props. as a result all my changes turned
into conflicts, even though there was no conflict actually.

> Maybe we should start a list of svn bugs and forward them to the
> subversion developer list.

well, i tried to reproduce it on a local repository. and
everything worked as expected... (merging text as well
as 'merging' text and props)


View raw message