jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <pruss...@apache.org>
Subject Distributing the JCR API jar?
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:40:53 GMT
Guys,

I was having a chat with Tim last night, and we were trying to remember
what the rules are about distributing the actual API jar? Can anyone on
the XG advise?

The reason we were talking is that there has been some discussion about
turning this project into a multi-project (which is the maven term for
a project with more than one deliverable artefact). If we /did/ decide
to pursue this, it would make building and distributing the JCR API as
part of jackrabbit (different .jar file, obviously) trivially easy, but
is this something we're allowed to do, or does this .jar always have to
come from a central location somewhere?

Answers on a postcard...!

Paul
--