isis-users mailing list archives

From Brian K <harvestmoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST viewer returning a file
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:07:24 GMT
Hi Andi,

I see a activity on the Apache JIRA anytime I look, so I figured you guys
are busy!

With the REST output, I was wondering if I was missing something from the
docs on how to customize the way the REST viewer serializes the Blob class,
or any given interface.  If so, this would address an issue I raised
earlier on having a client generated from the schema be complete as far as
calling object actions without having to define a field for the object id
in your code.  I'll post again if I find the answer.

Thanks,
Brian