isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis - Wicket full support
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2018 20:28:51 GMT
Hi Manuel,

we are planning to ship an Apache Isis version 2 hopefully by the end of 2019, but in the
meantime we are cutting milestone releases.The next one will be 2.0.0-M2 which is almost ready.
With version 2 we use the latest Wicket release.

You may check out the v2 branch and build it, or lookup the source code of the isis-2-demo
for hints on how to use the latest snapshot build of Apache Isis v2 utilizing maven.

Cheers Andi