isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven-compiler-plugin upgrade in v2 branch causing regression
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:57:59 GMT
Hi Brian,

we recently experimented with jdk 11 and tried to compile the framework on jdk 11 and also
tried to run some simple integration tests on jdk 11. But still, we plan to release the final
2.0.0 compiled with jdk 8.

So its just that the <maven-compiler-plugin.version>3.8.0</maven-compiler-plugin.version>
turned out to work very well regarding this experiments. But you can change it for your application
to whatever version that works for you, I guess.

Cheers Andi