isis-users mailing list archives

From Brian K <harvestmoon...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I report bugs I encounter in v2 branch?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 23:04:34 GMT
When I find something not working in the HEAD of the v2 branch, what is the
best way to report it?  should I mail this list, the committers list, open
a JIRA ticket, or comment on a ticket that might be involved?

Specificially, the Swagger-UI for SimpleApp is showing an empty response to
ListAll and other operations.  I am working from
/isis/example/application/simpleapp.

Related question:  is there a collection of smoke tests for stuff like this?

Thanks,
Brian