isis-users mailing list archives

From "zcy@ejustcn.com" <...@ejustcn.com>
Subject Re: Re: A i18n problem of Production Deployment
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 00:46:13 GMT

Jayesh,It can work.Thank you!
James From: Jayesh PrajapatiDate: 2018-11-01 14:47To: usersSubject: Re: Re: A i18n problem
of Production DeploymentHi James,
In that case it is eligible for issue to be raised in JIRA [1]

Looks like below code is there for performance reason -

public class MenuBarsLoaderServiceDefault implements MenuBarsLoaderService {

    @Override
    public boolean supportsReloading() {
        return
!deploymentCategoryProvider.getDeploymentCategory().isProduction();
    }

I think, one of the key benefit of this framework is it allow you to
override existing domain services. Can you try creating new domain service
class in your webapp module that extend from MenuBarsLoaderServiceDefault
class, and inside it override this method to return true always. See if it
solve your problem and accordingly mention it in the jira/issue that you
will create.

Thanks,
Jayesh
1 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ISIS/issues