isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: New Isis 2 Demo available
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:27:37 GMT
Excellent stuff, Andi.  Thanks for doing this... it's a great initiative

Actually, quite a bit of this also applies to Isis 1.16.x.  A couple of
ideas:

- either we branch this to create an Isis 1.x version, and maintain them in
parallel (as we are doing in the main Isis repo itself), or
- (simpler) we just keep the single branch but indicate in the markup
whether the feature is also available in 1.16.x

Thoughts?

Cheers
Dan