isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: BDD Testing MessageService
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:12:56 GMT
For the example that Brian gives, you are probably right, Jorg. But in
general there needs to be a way to assert on the interaction with this
service

The best way to do this would be to configure the framework to use a mock
service rather than the real one. I'll try to figure out a way to do that
 As a fallback, you could easily write your own stub service that
implements/extends MessageService.  Annotate using
@DomainService(menuOrder="1") so that it takes priority over the default
framework implementation.

HTH a bit

Dan

--
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is from Haywood Associates Ltd (Registered Number
3525455) and it and its attachments may be confidential and are intended