isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: some domainservice does not instantiate properly
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 07:11:29 GMT
Thanks for raising this, though it relates to the incode platform, not
apache isis framework per se.

I've raised a ticket over there, at
https://github.com/incodehq/incode-platform/issues/94

If you (or anyone else) feels inspired to raise a PR to fix the issue
there, please do... the file to change is probably

https://github.com/incodehq/incode-platform/blob/master/archetype/app/quickstart/webapp/pom.xml

Cheers
Dan

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 at 07:40 zcy@ejustcn.com <zcy@ejustcn.com> wrote:

> Hi, I create a project from incode quickstart app archetype. And when I
> deploy the application, there are some domainservices can not be
> instantiate properly.After track down I found module webapp's dependcy ognl
> which depends on javassist 3.11. But javassist 3.11 can not work on JDK
> 8.The application has two version of javassist denpendcies. So just add
>  exclusion clause like below to resolve the problem:<dependency>
>
>                     <groupId>ognl</groupId>
>
>                     <artifactId>ognl</artifactId>
>
>                     <version>${ognl.version}</version>
>
>                     <exclusions>
>
>                         <exclusion>
>
>                             <groupId>org.javassist</groupId>
>
>                             <artifactId>javassist</artifactId>
>
>                         </exclusion>
>
>                     </exclusions>
>
>                 </dependency>
> Thanks.
> James Chu
>
> --
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is from Haywood Associates Ltd (Registered Number
3525455) and it and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any
unauthorised use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Any information provided to Haywood Associates Ltd shall be
retained and used in accordance with our Privacy Statement at
http://www.haywood-associates.co.uk/privacy.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication.