isis-users mailing list archives

From Marc Fargas <teleni...@telenieko.com>
Subject DataNucleus enhancer on multimodule projects
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 07:44:14 GMT
Hi,

I just recently discovered Apache Isis and aI'm now pissed at Google Search
for not find it earlier for me (it's exactly what I needed, but incredibly
hard to come by!).

Documentation recommends that, after some playing around with the Hello
World, you go with the archetype that comes with a multimodule app. Which
is awesome as you get a nice long term structure from the start.

My problem is with the enhancer though. Following the steps to make
IntelliJ work I shall call
"mvn datanucleusenhancer  -o" and there are screenshots etc but... This is
not for multimodule projects.

Of course, Option A) would be to add the task for every module I have on
the Run Configuration.
But, and the reason I write you, Is there an Option B) by which I can call
datanucleusenhancer on all modules without manually listing them?

Thanks,
marc

PS: Sorry in advance if this message ir badly formatted. It's been quite a
while since I last used a mailling list! :)