isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Isis 2 roadmap
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 07:17:52 GMT
For anyone who's interested in such things, I started an email thread [1]
over on dev@ mailing list on some ideas for the Isis 2 roadmap.  Do
contribute if you want!

Cheers
Dan

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/73d26310b03080d7f46cd517a32e8db3da3da4699fd29a76a8497448@%3Cdev.isis.apache.org%3E
--
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is from Haywood Associates Ltd (Registered Number
3525455) and it and its attachments may be confidential and are intended