isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis Demo App
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 09:34:02 GMT
Thanks Dan!

Currently the public docker image for this demo has about 137MB size. It includes a tomcat
9 installation plus 2 build scripts, one for Isis and one for the demo app.

After executing the build scripts, filesystem usage of the associated docker container easily
exceeds 500MB, so I decided not to include these builds with the docker file. Instead let
users call these scripts 'manually', which also allows up-to-date rebuilding from scratch
without having to pull a new docker image.

I'm not sure how well this approach fits with our CI/CD pipeline, but I'm happy to give it
a try.

Cheers, Andi!