isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis Demo App
Date Sat, 12 May 2018 07:17:19 GMT
Thanks for your feedback!

As already mentioned, the app is yet nothing more than a stub. But I'll add features step
by step as I find time.

With the coming Apache Isis 2 (pre-)releases, new things like breadcrumbs and visualization
of tree data will be made available. I'll add these features to the demo first.

With keeping the barrier for collaboration low, I'd love to see some community help with this
project or at least feedback on existing and new features.

The framework itself could need more help as well, especially with documentation. (We are
dangerously low on women/man-power.)

Cheers, Andi!

On 2018/05/11 20:40:20, Bilgin Ibryam <bibryam@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Andi,
>
> I gave it a go and and all the docker/isis stuff worked smoothly.
> Wasn't sure what to expect and what does it demonstrate though.
>
> B.
>

> On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 3:25 AM, Andi Huber <ahuber@apache.org> wrote:
> > Dear users and developers,
> >
> > we've started a new github project for a demo app [1], meant to demonstrate Apache
Isis' UI features.

> > The app itself is yet in an early stage, does not show much, but is ready to be
filled with content.

> > We have a first working docker image, which is auto-built and hosted on hub.docker.com.
For anyone familiar with docker, its now just 3 commands and you have a running Apache Isis
Demo, freshly built from the latest sources.