isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis Demo App
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 09:03:22 GMT
Just realized, that I introduced 2 bugs with the latest refactoring sessions (Isis) this weekend,
resulting in class not found issues.These are fixed now.

On 2018/05/21 06:17:19, Andi Huber <ahuber@apache.org> wrote:
> I stripped down the demo app's maven dependencies (pom.xml) to an absolute minimum, such
that the content is easy to comprehend.

> To be honest, I don't have enough maven insight to understand our "usual way", my bad.
If there's an easy fix for the pom.xml, to enable our "usual way", please let me know.

> Cheers Andi!
>
> ---
>
> For reference ...
>
> As stated on the project's readme, to get the demo running on a docker engine, just execute
this 3 steps:

> 1. docker run --detach --publish 8080:8080 --name demo --restart always ahuber/isis-2-demo:tomcat9-jdk8
> 2. docker exec -it demo bash -c /opt/isis/build-isis.sh
> 3. docker exec -it demo bash -c /opt/isis/build-and-deploy-demo.sh
>
> Step 3. builds the demo app's war file, which then (within this 'demo' docker container)
is deployed to tomcat.