isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache Isis Demo App
Date Sun, 20 May 2018 18:07:22 GMT
Hi Andi,

I tried to run this in our "usual way" with org.apache.isis.WebServer, but
it wasn't on the classpath of the webapp.
I think I also tried mvn jetty:run, but no luck.

Appreciate this is just a demo, but *how* exactly do you run it up? Is it
always a deploy of a war file onto a Tomcat instance?

Cheers
Dan