isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: menu file problem
Date Sun, 27 May 2018 07:15:37 GMT
I just confimed that changing au.com.scds.chats.reports  to
au.com.scds.chats.dom.reports  does make the 'Reports' item appear on the
screen as it has actions to display under it of course.

But I still don't see why this is necessary as my Module class is in under
package au.com.scds.chats of which au.com.scds.chats.dom and
au.com.scds.chats.reports are subpackages.

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron.62@gmail.com