isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject menu file problem
Date Sun, 27 May 2018 06:25:48 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with my menubars.layout.xml file, not all the domain
services appear on the menu.

I have a single package with structure

au.com.scds.chats
au.com.scds.chats.dom
au.com.scds.chats.fixture
au.com.scds.chats.reports

where there is a single Module file
au.com.scds.chats.ChatsModule

All the NatureOfService.VIEW_MENU_ONLY domain services under
au.com.scds.chats.dom  appear on the menu but all those under
au.com.scds.chats.reports don't appear.

If I generate a new menubars file using the Type=Fallback parameter, all
the services in au.com.scds.chats.reports  are  included into the menu, but
again aren't displayed, not even in the unreferencedActions="true" section.

Seems like a bug, or am i missing something? Previously the reports where
in a different module/project and I'm refactoring it all into one.

Cheers