isis-users mailing list archives

From Johan Doornenbal <jdoornen...@incode.org>
Subject Re: Apache Isis Demo App
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 19:22:19 GMT
Tnx And. I will check it out as soon as I find the time.
Best regards,
Johan Doornenbal+31 6 227 666 28

On Tue, May 15, 2018 6:18 PM, Andi Huber ahuber@apache.org  wrote:
For those interested, a first Tree Demo was just added to the Demo App.

Kind regards,

Andi Huber

On 2018/05/10 10:25:23, Andi Huber <ahuber@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear users and developers,

> we've started a new github project for a demo app [1], meant to demonstrate
Apache Isis' UI features.

> The app itself is yet in an early stage, does not show much, but is ready to
be filled with content.

> We have a first working docker image, which is auto-built and hosted on
hub.docker.com. For anyone familiar with docker, its now just 3 commands and you
have a running Apache Isis Demo, freshly built from the latest sources.

> If you'd like to contribute and help us with the app itself, you are very
welcome to get involved on github [1].