isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom page look to be designed by hand
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 16:30:54 GMT
Hi Mario,
you might consider using Isis' built-in Markup [1] type for rendering arbitrary Html content
'as is'.

If this is not sufficient, you might consider using any web-framework that suits your needs,
while using Isis just as a back-end. See the thread on 'Customized UI behavior'  [2].

Cheers, Andi!

[1] https://isis.apache.org/guides/rgcms/rgcms.html#_rgcms_classes_value-types_Markup
[2] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@isis.apache.org:lte=1y:Customize%20UI%20behavior