isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Fixtures location
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 07:05:07 GMT
Hi,

I've a small project based on SimpleApp archetype.

I want to present a list of fixtures in the Prototype menu, but am having
trouble reconfiguring.

I change the default fixture specification provider class as follows:

/**
 * Specifies where to find fixtures, and other settings.
 */
@DomainService(
        nature = NatureOfService.DOMAIN
)
public class DomainAppFixtureScriptsSpecificationProvider implements
FixtureScriptsSpecificationProvider {
    public FixtureScriptsSpecification getSpecification() {
        return FixtureScriptsSpecification

.builder(/*DomainAppFixtureScriptsSpecificationProvider.class*/
"au.com.scds.eventschedule.fixture")
                .with(FixtureScripts.MultipleExecutionStrategy.EXECUTE)
                //.withRunScriptDefault(DomainAppDemo.class)

.withRunScriptDropDown(FixtureScriptsSpecification.DropDownPolicy.CHOICES)
                .withRecreate(/*DomainAppDemo.class*/
CreateScheduledEvents.class)
                .build();
    }

}

Then when I go to the menu item Prototyping > Run Fixture Script its
disabled and a message telling me there are no fixture scripts under the
package " au.com.scds.eventschedule.fixture" is visible. This is incorrect
there are 4 scripts.

Maybe it needs a Module to have included that package too?