isis-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Travel Assistance to ApacheCon North America 2018
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 01:59:27 GMT
Dear users and developers,

A message from the travel assistance committee:

Reminder that travel assistance applications for ApacheCon NA 2018 are still open but only
for another 2 weeks!
Please get your applications in NOW.

We will be supporting ApacheCon NA Montréal, Canada on 24th - 29th September 2018

 TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events, but are unable to do
so for financial reasons.
For more info on this years applications and qualifying criteria, please visit the TAC website
at < http://www.apache.org/travel/ <http://www.apache.org/travel/> >. Applications
are now open and will close 1st May.

Important: Applications close on May 1st, 2018. Applicants have until the closing date above
to submit their applications (which should contain as much supporting material as required
to efficiently and accurately process their request), this will enable TAC to announce successful
awards shortly afterwards.

As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking about sending in an application to do so
ASAP.
We look forward to greeting many of you in Montreal

Kind Regards,
Gavin - (On behalf of the Travel Assistance Committee)