isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RE: Swagger / Apache Isis response batching
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 07:37:12 GMT
Ok, thanks Nikhil,

this sounds like an issue - worth investigating - to me.

Clarification: Tanancy logic is handled by the 'security' module that's
provided by the 'incode platform', which is not part of Isis 'core'.

Just to let you know: It's unlikely, that I myself, will look into
incode's source-code, but hopefully someone else will help out!

Regards, Andi

On 2018/02/01 05:05:08, Nikhil Dhamapurkar <n...@healthengine.com.au>
wrote:
> Hi Andi,>
>
> I believe the issue should be easy to reproduce and gets elevated in
an application which supports tenancy because when the object is going
to be rendered for UI or sent to client it will pass through the
implementation of interface ApplicationTenancyEvaluator which will need
to read data from user or roles.>

> If you publish bulk insert requests 20-30 via swagger you will notice
the data will get inserted in DB much ahead than the responses received
on the client handler.>
> I added small instrumentation in code with stop watch which had total
time taken for the request /response, Time spent in tenancy checks ,
time spent in Menu calls in Apache ISIS but the total client time is
much more than sum of tenancy + method call execution time.>