isis-users mailing list archives

From Nikhil Dhamapurkar <nikhil.dhamapur...@healthengine.com.au>
Subject Swagger / Apache Isis response batching
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:04:12 GMT

Hi,

We are persisting data in DB using  isis / swagger URI around 5500 records. I can see the
inserts in Database are being done at acceptable times; in a few milliseconds.

But I can see that swagger / apache isis is batching the responses and not sending them asap
this delays the client from getting the response back in time.

Since he response is not received the client in its next cycle send the same request, is there
a property where I can disable this batching ?

I have tried adding c3p0 for connection pooling and cached tenancy changes ins some cases
to gain performance improvement but its not helping much.

Statistics :
DB insert per record ~ 2ms.
The response time seen in client increases ( maybe  queued  ?)  = 30 sec  and more for later
inserts.

Regards
Nikhil