isis-users mailing list archives

From Nikhil Dhamapurkar <nikhil.dhamapur...@healthengine.com.au>
Subject RE: Idempotent behavior based on Limited Fields.
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:58:24 GMT

Bang on reply  ! I  sent the mail & realised that I can select the existing record and
update else create new.

Regards
Nikhil

From: Johan Doornenbal
Sent: 18 January 2018 15:56
To: users@isis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Idempotent behavior based on Limited Fields.

Hi Nikhil,
I am not entirely sure if I fully understand your use case. But from what I read
I would suggest to create some 'upsert' method that does a search on the params
you mentioned and creates a new record when the search does not return results.
An example of this pattern can be found in Estatio 1)
Best regards,
Johan Doornenbal+31 6 227 666 28
1)
https://github.com/estatio/estatio/blob/master/estatioapp/app/src/main/java/org/estatio/module/capex/dom/order/OrderItemRepository.java#L72

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 11:15 AM, Nikhil Dhamapurkar