isis-users mailing list archives

From Nikhil Dhamapurkar <nikhil.dhamapur...@healthengine.com.au>
Subject Idempotent behavior based on Limited Fields.
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:15:37 GMT

Hi,

We are receiving updates of appointment object on apache isis via swagger API.
The Appointment object’s equals for identifying the Object is based on few parameters which
are part of the class,  some fields like ‘status’ accept / reject are to be updated, and
are not part of identifying if the objects is same.

Any Idea if I can control the insert / update behaviour based on fields as part of equals
– I don’t have the primary key / id of the Object where I am updating.

Example.
Appointment  can uniquely be identified by  :
Apt between person1 and person2, date , start and end time. – fields like status can have
any value

If I get apt with different status it should end updating the status of existing appointment
based on these fields.

Regards
Nikhil