isis-users mailing list archives

From Nikhil Dhamapurkar <nikhil.dhamapur...@healthengine.com.au>
Subject isis trying to connect to DB / validate ?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:22:23 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build a war that is supposed to deployed to test environment, this environment
is not accessible from my local host where I am trying to build the war.

Looks like there isis-maven-plugin is trying to validate something and failing in the process.

Can I disable the validation since the DB is not accessible from local host If I change details
of the DB connection in persistor_datanucleus.properties to a DB that is accessible then it
passes.

 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal ←[32morg.apache.isis.tool:isis-maven-plugin:1.15.1:swagger←[m
←[1m(default)←[m on project ←[36mSimulator-webapp←[m: ←[1;31mExecution defa
ult of goal org.apache.isis.tool:isis-maven-plugin:1.15.1:swagger failed: The connection attempt
failed.←[m
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:213)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:154)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:146)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:117)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:81)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:309)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:194)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:107)

Regards
Nikhil