isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache ISIS - Wicket Full calendar2 event sort order issue
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 08:40:23 GMT
Hi Roshan,
not sure if this applies to your particular use-case, but you could let
your calendar-record class implement Java's 'Comparable' interface. [1]

By doing this, you have control over the 'natural ordering', such that
it's no longer undefined.

regards, Andi

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/lang/Comparable.html

<da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>>