isis-users mailing list archives

From Andi Huber <ahu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Swagger / Apache Isis response batching
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 09:16:43 GMT
Hi Nikhil,

I guess there is no such option, but I might be wrong.

From my understanding, any request you send to Isis (and swagger), is
processed within a transaction Likely you don't get a response unless
this particular transaction has completed (either with success or not).

Not sure if this applies to your use-case, but you might solve this by
reducing the number of records done per batch.

If you believe this is an issue with Isis, we could look into it, but
would need more information on how to reproduce the issue.

regards, Andi

On 2018/01/29 16:04:12, Nikhil Dhamapurkar <n...@healthengine.com.au>
wrote:

> Hi,>
>
> We are persisting data in DB using isis / swagger URI around 5500
records. I can see the inserts in Database are being done at acceptable
times; in a few milliseconds.>

> But I can see that swagger / apache isis is batching the responses and
not sending them asap this delays the client from getting the response
back in time.>

> Since he response is not received the client in its next cycle send
the same request, is there a property where I can disable this batching ?>

> I have tried adding c3p0 for connection pooling and cached tenancy
changes ins some cases to gain performance improvement but its not
helping much.>