isis-users mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict Jabines <jabines...@gmail.com>
Subject ResultSet is closed
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 16:22:06 GMT
Hi,

I am using the Apache Isis and I had the Apache Security Module Addons
added as a dependency. I already added the security module in pom.xml and
installed it, so it is now in my External Dependencies. I also configured
my shiro.ini:

[main]

isisModuleSecurityRealm=org.isisaddons.module.security.shiro.IsisModuleSecurityRealm

authenticationStrategy=org.isisaddons.module.security.shiro.AuthenticationStrategyForIsisModuleSecurityRealm
securityManager.authenticator.authenticationStrategy = $authenticationStrategy

securityManager.realms = $isisModuleSecurityRealm

I also uncommented the postgreSQL in my web.xml and modify a bit.

isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl.javax.jdo.option.ConnectionDriverName=org.postgresql.Driver
isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl.javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL=jdbc:postgresql://192.168.99.100:5432/mubuss
isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl.javax.jdo.option.ConnectionUserName=root
isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl.javax.jdo.option.ConnectionPassword=root

My problem now is when I run the program, I get an error below:

com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Unable to provision, see the
following errors:

1) Error in custom provider,
org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusDataStoreException: This ResultSet is
closed.

Attached herewith is the full stacktrace.

If you can shed a light on this, it would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Hoping for response.

--
- Paul