isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache ISIS - Multiple entities in Single Calendar View
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:37:19 GMT
Steve is right in his answer. I wonder though whether a schedule could be
simulated using view models.

My idea is that, for the range that you want to show (say 12 months into
the future, 3 months in the past) that you create view model instances
using a schedule object as a template.

It's about clunky, but I reckon it would work. I think both the Appointment
and ScheduledAppointmentVM would implement the CalendarEventable interface
(I think that's what it's called).

Hth,

Dan.