isis-users mailing list archives

From Roshan Vishwakarma <roshan.vishwaka...@celeritio.com>
Subject Apache ISIS - Set Calendar as default view.
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 11:13:41 GMT
Hi,

I have integrated the full calendar addons using links [1] [2].

I have to show default view as calendar when click on *Menu -> ListAll*.
But every time it is loading Table view as default. Also I can see Calendar
as option in the drop down and clicking on it loads the calendar view which
is working.

Below is the code which I referred from [3]:

*@CollectionLayout(defaultView = "fullcalendar2")*
*public List<XYZClass> listAll() {*

*}*

Please anyone can suggest how do I set Calendar as default view.

[1]
https://github.com/isisaddons-legacy/isis-wicket-fullcalendar2
[2]
https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-todoapp