isis-users mailing list archives

From Roshan Vishwakarma <roshan.vishwaka...@celeritio.com>
Subject Apache ISIS - Multiple entities in Single Calendar View
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:22:09 GMT
Hello,

I have a use case related to Full Calendar which I am currently researching
on it.
Below is the use case:
1. There are two entity class:
     a. Appointment  &
     b. Schedule

Schedule entity has default values stored which is use to display the fixed
appointments on all day till 3 months. Example: lunch time this will be
fixed for all days.
This Schedule entity will contain only one row into database which has
multiple columns with fixed start & end time also with "break name"

Appointment entity is used to store the appointments that user has created.
Usually it will stored appointment date with start and end time

   - So now I have to create a Calendar view which will show both Schedule
   & Appointment in a single Calendar.

   - Is it possible to achieve this? If possible please can I get reference.

Thanks
Roshan