isis-users mailing list archives

From Serdar Hamzaogullari <hasan.ser...@foreks.com>
Subject Re: Menu getAll action returns table with many sql queries for each entry
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:45:54 GMT
Hi Dan,

Let me remind you that also: at the first table render still we have a
Select all sql query right ? Think we have one million record on table.
Select all and buffer these objects at memory can cause an out of memory.
At the first table render before pagination you can apply the pagination
first page operation so that we never have a select all query.

Did you create a ticket for this pagination issue ? How can I follow ? Can
I contribute ? I did not go inside the isis codes before. Maybe you can
point me to the related codes.

{

{

{

> Ham

with many sql
> > queries

listAll() {

> > com.foreks.user.settings.domain.preferences.ProfilePreferences
> profileName.equals(:name)")

")

> length

> copy(@ParameterLayout(named="P