isis-users mailing list archives

From SE Song <seson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customize UI behavior
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 07:17:53 GMT
Dear Andi Huber,

Yes, I use ZK VM to store user input temporary, and insert on user click
save.

I follow your advice, using  Isis and ZK on the same web-app. For create
and listall are work, except remove (repository.remove) it did nothing.

I create a repository here: https://github.com/sesong11/ApacheIsisZK

Thank for your help!!!