isis-users mailing list archives

From SE Song <seson...@gmail.com>
Subject Using org.apache.isis.applib.value.DateTime on View Model (JAXB) always return Current DateTime
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:06:51 GMT
Dear All

On my JAXB VM I has a DateTime property as bellow

@Property(editing = Editing.ENABLED)
@Getter @Setter
public org.apache.isis.applib.value.DateTime isisDateTime;

When I click to change value on my UI, it always change my value to Current
DateTime.

I also try another types such as joda LocalDate, LocalDateTime... It still
the same.

So I create another setter to debug my code, then I see that my setter has
been called 3 times. First time it's correct value, but second and thirst
it change to current date.

My Question is, why it has been call many times? why it always change my
value?