isis-users mailing list archives

From SE Song <seson...@gmail.com>
Subject Append HTML tag into VM(JAXB) or Entity
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 03:14:35 GMT
Hi All

I want to add some HTML tags to my View Module (JAXB), but I can't find any
solution. e.g I want to display an `iframe` or add some `div` tags.

What I can add to my VM is `property` as bellow.

    <cpt:property id="fieldName" />

How can I create another tags similar to above, e.g `<cpt:iframe src="
http://examle.com" />` into my `layout.xml`.

If I can add some HTML tag, I will be able to make my UI much more better.

If I use FreeMaker to generate my own template , How can I display it into
my pages?

Please Help!