isis-users mailing list archives

From SE Song <seson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using org.apache.isis.applib.value.DateTime on View Model (JAXB) always return Current DateTime
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:44:43 GMT
Dear Dan Haywood

When I change to @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD), I no longer be able
to Inject Service on my VM any more. It's another exception as bellow

Error marshalling domain object to XML, due to illegal annotations on
domain object class
'domainapp.modules.request.dom.vm.leaveform.LeaveFormVM'; 1 errors
reported:  org.apache.isis.applib.services.factory.FactoryService is an
interface, and JAXB can't handle interfaces.

If I use  @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PROPERTY)  it throw another
exception

Error marshalling domain object to XML, due to illegal annotations on
domain object class
'domainapp.modules.request.dom.vm.leaveform.LeaveFormVM'; 2 errors
reported: Class has two properties of the same name "leavingDate"; Class
has two properties of the same name "returningDate"