isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tenancy restriction - entity that relates to more than one Other entity.
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 20:49:56 GMT
I think that making use of a custom ApplicationUser (explained in the
security module notes) with a property practice may be necessary.

Then Practioners would either log in as a specific user depending on what
practice they are working at, or you might be able to make a switch happen
behind the scenes, such that they always login as one application user,
with only 1 menu option allowing them to choose a practice and the system
switches their application user to a practice specific generated user with
a role giving full menu access.