isis-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Pliessnig <p.pliess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tenancy restriction - entity that relates to more than one Other entity.
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:58:37 GMT
Hi Nikhil

I guess this ultimately relates to the question how a practice knows about
its patients and the related access path.

With tenancy the answer is: the patients are the ones with access rights
for the practice.

Maybe you could use a practice attribute 'practicePatients'. Then the
answer is: the patients are the ones that use the services of the practice.
(Many to many).

Patrick

Am 30.11.2017 12:58 nachm. schrieb "Nikhil Dhamapurkar" <nikhil.dhamapurkar@