isis-users mailing list archives

From Nikhil Dhamapurkar <nikhil.dhamapur...@healthengine.com.au>
Subject Tenancy restriction - entity that relates to more than one Other entity.
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:57:53 GMT
Hi,

I am working on supporting Multi Tenancy in Apache ISIS I have tried both  1) ApplicationTenancyEvaluator
and 2) HasAtPath interfaces to control what the  logged in user can see or execute.

I have been able to make them work to an acceptable state but I face issue when I come across
collections that are part of the entity I am evaluating.

My Domain model has Patient  / Practitioner entity both these entity can be associated with
Different Practices at the same time.

Example :    PractitionerA belongs to PracticeA and PracticeB both, logged in User has “Role”
to Access PracticeA.

Issue with ApplicationTenancyEvaluator : since Practitioner and Practice have many to many
relation even if the role has access to only one practice I’ll end up displaying PracticeB
on wicket viewer which I want to prevent, Is it possible ?

Issue with HasAtPath :

I am creating  Path programmatically with pattern as : ORG/org/PRACTICE/<practiceName>/
 pattern which models a tree, then I can control user access to more than one Patient data
if user at path is /ORG/org Or restrict  access to one practice  /ORG/org/PRACTICE/practiceA

If the Patient Entity is associated with more than one practice My logic will Break as I would
not know what should be the context for the for ORG/org/PRACTICE/<WhatShouldBeHere?>

Does anyone have a better solution to tackle tenancy for a Collection within an entity?

Regards
Nikhil