isis-users mailing list archives

From 赵 敏 <bestzhao...@live.cn>
Subject How to display value object
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 02:24:20 GMT
Hi support,

I'm building project with Apache Isis,but I have some confusion.

In DDD,I know there have two objects,entity & value object.

When I plan a DomainObject,eg. Customer, a entity object. I think one Customer may be have
many value objects,for example contact information or other value objects.

So I plan a value object called CustomerContactInformation,may be have other value objects.

For the database,a entity object and its value objects may be persist to diff tables.

I think CustomerContactInformation just a value object,it can not have any actions and should
be maintained by Customer.

In fact,Customer-CustomerContactInfomation definitely is 1-1.

Now,how should I display CustomerContactInformation in Customer's layout and be able to edit
CustomerContactInformation?

Any ideas?

Ekko