isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to display value object
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:10:11 GMT
I think you asked a longer question of this on Stack Overflow, which I've
answered there [1]

To summarise the answer I gave there.... I think it should be possible to
get the effect you're after, eg to allow the
CustomerContactInformation#phone property to be maintained from the
Customer, I suggest a simple action on Customer, eg:

    @MemberOrder(named="contact", sequence="1")
    public Customer updateContact(String newPhone) {
       this.contact.setPhone(newPhone);
       return this;
    }

The @MemberOrder#name annotation will result in this button's action being