isis-users mailing list archives

From Manasingarao Shitole <shit...@prime-research.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Isis version 1.15.0 Released
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:54:41 GMT

Hi Anisha,

To simulate your problem, I have added "Update Notes" action to my Simple-App project and

which resulted "Update Notes" on top of the form and the action always resulted into modal
window while editing notes - even though mentioning @ActionLayout( promptStyle=PromptStyle.INLINE).

This seems to be OK for me because the Action itself is not inline, in this case modal window
is OK for me. The Action is appearing at the top:

[cid:234a089a-8d6f-4694-86a0-1ed16b19ebd4]

If you want to behave your action to update inline only and not to open the modal window then
you have to update your layout, I have highlighted the updated part as below

[cid:e84d4e3d-c5fa-4a5e-8660-cea2f7136ae3]

After adding this, now I can update inline when I click on the new actions

[cid:7f60dd6a-e2fc-483e-99a5-282022e07812]

When I click the Update Notes now, I see the expected result:

[cid:55b29ec0-bf7d-476b-9404-9543f251e83e]

I think the similar solution is achievable via annotations i hope.... Kindly correct me if
i misunderstood your issue.
Many thanks!
Best regards,
-Mansingh