isis-users mailing list archives

From Johan Doornenbal <jdoornen...@incode.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Isis version 1.15.0 Released
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 07:50:53 GMT
Congrats Dan. Thank you for all your work!!

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 11:48 PM, Dan Haywood dan@haywood-associates.co.uk  wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up.

The correct links are:

-

http://isis.apache.org/release-notes/release-notes.html#_release-notes_1.15.0

-

http://isis.apache.org/migration-notes/migration-notes.html#_migration-notes_1.14.0-to-1.15.0

I'll update our release procedures so this doesn't happen next time.

Thx

DAn