isis-users mailing list archives

From Nikhil Dhamapurkar <nikhil.dhamapur...@healthengine.com.au>
Subject Isis basic queries
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 06:13:03 GMT

Hi,

I am looking at apache isis to be used as an ORM solution. I downloaded and ran the simple
application Arche type and is working fine I am more a server side developer with little knowledge
of wicket and Swagger.

For my changes I added practice as an additional entity in the application it has following
classes modelled after simpleObject in a separate package

Practice.java
PracticeMenu.java
PractiseRepository.java
Practice.layout.xml
And practice.png

• I am assuming based on  @DomainObject annotation the class will be visible in wicket viewer
? if not is there a link where you can point me to understand what places I should make changes
to register new objects visible in the menu.
• Will two unrelated Objects like simpleObject and Practice  be correctly represented by
Apache isis?

Let me know if you want me to send my code of Practice.java class to inspect.

Regards
Nikhil